I'm trying to link to an anchor on another page.
I tested with the following code:
<h1 id = "HERE"> anchre01 </ h1>
<a href="www.website.com/work#HERE"> please click </a>
When I click, it sends me to my home, indicating that the page was not found.
I tried adding ".html?" between "work" and "#", but it changes nothing ...
Anchors within a single page work very well. It gets complicated when you want to go to another page and go to anchor ...
have a look here:
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it