Sidemenu with + Icon
I am at the completing of our new homepage but one thing is not possible for us.
I would like to have a »+« sign on the right side of the menu, when it click opens a new menu with further information and links. The height should be the complete vertical height. The width as in the example. Is that possible somehow?
And if it is not possible, do someone can recommend a person who could do that?
there is no default option for that.
I would build the box including content as a HTML element (in the CUSTOM CODE section) or a Footer page (with the Gridder)
Then use jQuery to show and hide.
Hope I could help!
thx Marius @mariusjopen for the quick answer :)
Unfortunately, I do not have the skills to do that. It seems to be a lot harder than I thought, so the question of whether someone (of course, paid) can help me to do that implementation?
I don't have time right now. But I will ask around.
Maybe someone in the forum can help?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it