Custom Mouse Cursor (default & pointer)
I would like to custom my mouse cursor to make it a full blue dot when it's default and an outline blue dot when it is in pointer mode (over a clickable link). I have use this code, but either one is working and this other is not. Could you help me ?
Thank you very much in advance !!! :)
cursor: url(https://camillestoffel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/MouseCursor-pointer.png), pointer;
cursor: url(https://camillestoffel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/MouseCursor-full.png), default;
there are already several topics with solutions:
It should be quite doable :-)
ah! Really cool!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it