I'm working on a clients website as they'd like a redesign. All changes made in the 'customise' section such as title/menu styles go live as expected. However, when updating anything within gridder in pages and projects, the changes do not go live (however, they do show up when in the 'customise' section, just not live).
An extra note: changes in pages such as setting a footer works, just not the changes within the gridder.
Can't think of the problem? I've used LayTheme before with a couple of other clients and not had this issue.
Here's the link: http://www.kuzmavostrikov.com/
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it