Elements within gridder not updating
I'm working on a clients website as they'd like a redesign. All changes made in the 'customise' section such as title/menu styles go live as expected. However, when updating anything within gridder in pages and projects, the changes do not go live (however, they do show up when in the 'customise' section, just not live).
An extra note: changes in pages such as setting a footer works, just not the changes within the gridder.
Can't think of the problem? I've used LayTheme before with a couple of other clients and not had this issue.
Here's the link: http://www.kuzmavostrikov.com/
Update: Not sure why, but loading the website with https:// instead of http:// shows the changes! Any idea how to get changes showing on http://?
I will check back with Armin about that.
I think it is probably caching. You might have caching activated and need to flush the cache everytime you do a change. Or disable the cache plugin.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it