Carousel within Fullscreen Slider
I am building a basic site with an automatic carousel of images as an intro and an info page that shoots up on a click (not swipe) using a vertical fullscreen slider.
This is the starting point for the site: https://www.organ.services/intro
• Is there also a way to disable the swipe action so the slide is only actioned on a click?
• How can we disable one of the arrow directions on each slide, since we only have 2 slides? We would like to have one direction only on each slide (down/up). Right now it also seems to be effected by the carrousel so click function on intro slide doesn't work properly.
• Is there a way to integrate a scroll within a slide on a vertical slider? We would like to have the text on right side of the info page (2nd slide) on a separate scroll, with the left side remaining fixed.
Many thanks in advance,
all this is possible. But you will need to add a lot of CUSTOM CODE.
jQuery and CSS.
You can deactivate or change specific elements with the CUSTOM CODE.
It's all not very default things you are going for. So it is difficult to help.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it