Quick question. I just updated the Carousel plugin and I have an up to date Lay Theme installed.
I noticed the general captions for carousels are not visible anymore after updating the caption plugin, although they are visible when I am editing the page in Wordpress. The individual captions of each image within the carousel are still working when I preview the website.
Is this option not available anymore with the update?
I am working on my website so it is not still live.
here everything runs smooth.
Did you have a look here?
Yes, the individual images captions work. But if I add one same caption for all the carousel, this one is shown in the WP Editor, but not on the website.
It was working before updating the Plugin.
can you post a link to the website?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it