Been using Yoast for a while but I recently discovered Lay is having troubles with this plugin. I just disabled it, but wondering if there's any way to optimize my site or the theme is working on this by itself.
Would appreciate some help.
we plan to make YOAST running again.
Until then you can look for other plugins. LayTheme itself is also coded for being SEO friendly.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it