Project Thumbnails Mouseover/Hover Reverse?
Is it possible to reverse the project thumbnail mouseover effects on desktop?
I currently have project thumbnails mouseover state set to blur, reveal background colour at 50% and project title on image.
I was thinking it could be cool to have the page load all thumbnails in the mouseover state, like in the mobile options - the difference being, on hovering over the project thumbnail, the blur, background color and project title fade away to fully reveal the image - literally a reversal of the already available effects.
I figure this may be a nice way to keep simple navigation available to the website user and reduce the aesthetic contrast between varying projects so they sit together more nicely - and kind of taunt them into viewing the whole project instead of stopping at the project thumbnails page.
It seems straight-forward in my mind, but I know things aren't always as easy as I imagine. Is it simple enough and could you help me with that?
for sure this is possible.
Btu you need to dig into CSS.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it