Fullscreen Slider not working (desktop+mobile)
I am having problems with the Fullscreen slider, both desktop and smartphone. Everything is activated for make it working, but nothing, you can see just the normal scroll down all the rows.
It's not the first time that I use it, indeed I did another website with the same thing and there it's working like a charm!
Here you have the link:
Thanks in advance,
can you deactivate all other plugins and CUSTOM CODE?
Is the Fullscreen Slider active on the page?
You need to activate it first.
The Fullscreen slider was already activated on the page.
Ok, I did it deactivate everything!
Apparently there is something wrong with the Custom <head> content. Now it's with no Custom <head> content and all the rest (Custom css, html top and bottom and plugins) active, and it's working.
But I can't recognize the problem. If I send you the Custom <head> content would you be able to understand?
In case here you have it.
Ok! I've found the problem.
It was in a JS for grabbing an element with mouseup and mousedown events. So I've inserted that JS directly on the related page as mentioned here.
Thanks in any case :)
happy you got it!
Thank you for letting us know!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it