Thumbnail Grid fails on mobile
I am trying to set a Thumbnail Grid. For desktop and tablet it works fine, only on mobile it shows "pic under pic" instead of the grid.
When I am setting other things in Customize, the Grid shows on mobile in reality it does not.
Do you guys have any ideas what am I doing wrong? Screenshots here.
Thank you very much!
edgrbnz last edited by edgrbnz
looks like either you have a custom phone layout activated that is just “stack elements on top of e.o.” or you just may need to review the settings of the thumnail grid in question. The intial setting is that there’s only one row in the mobile settings of the grid.
If you need / want more you can set it in the grid (not in customize):
@edgrbnz thank you very much! didnt saw the icon of phone layout now it works :)
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it