Row Background Mouse Interaction
Hi, I would like to add a mouse interaction animation with JS to a row background image as in this example: http://www.onextrapixel.com/examples/interactive-background/
Is this possible and can someone help me with the necessary code?
this is cool.
Well, you need to add the code into the CUSTOM CODE section.
Have a close look here:
Let us know when you have more specific questions.
I gave a row the id "landing-content"
I inserted the following custom css:
var amountMovedX = (e.pageX * -1 / 6);
var amountMovedY = (e.pageY * -1 / 6);
jquery(this).css('background-position', amountMovedX + 'px ' + amountMovedY + 'px');
Do you or anybody else have any thoughts on this or might be able to tell me where I’m wrong?
Thanks in advance :)
have a look again here under BINDING CLICK ELEMENTS
You can also do it step by step.
Use console.log("TEST") to see if your code is executed.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it