Sarafi does not display fixed elements
I've created two text-elements in my footer that are fixed at the top of the page.
It works great on Chrome, Firefox and Opera, but Safari put its under all elements.
There was no change in setting the z-index higher or making it !important.
An idea how to fix this?
in Safari I cannot see a difference to Chrome. Can you send a screenshot?
here is the screenshot. Left -> Safari, Right -> Chrome.
strange. Can you try to create those elements with the CUSTOM HTML?
unfortunately it makes no difference. I have noticed that the same error is also on mobile apps from chrome, safari, etc.
Unfortunately, I really do not understand why.
Do you have an idea?
I found a solution that worked at first glance, but thanks for the great support :)
I added some overflow to my footer id.
ah. The classic overflow :-)
Happy you found it. Thank you for sharing!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it