Edit Caption / Carrousel Slideshow
how can I manage to define the space between text/caption & picture inside the Carousell Slideshow. Using a textformat & space top doesn't work at all. What am I doing wrong? Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Kim
You can do that in "Lay Options" -> "Carousel Addon" -> "Space between images and captions"
If you don't see that option you might not have the latest version of the carousel addon.
Hope that helps! cu
Great, after activating my textformat in the carousel addon section,
it actually worked. Yes!!
Thanks & happy sunday,
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it