Rows displayed at browser height
in each project that I’ve created each row occupy the full broswer height even if I didn’t selected that option.
I’ve checked and unchecked the "Use Broser Height for Row Height” many times but the changes takes place only on the backend, nothing happens on the frontend (is not a cache problem).
Thanks in advance for your help.
I’ve solved deactivating the Fullscreen Slider Addon.
Thank you for sharing!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it