Problem by updating to newest version
Dear Marius and Armin,
i came to realise that my theme hasnt really updated so i am still running on the 2.18 instead of 2.74.
By activating the 2.74 all my designs in the menu and my frontpage wont show up. is there any work around without having to design it all over again? Best!
what plugins and CUSTOM CODE do you use?
i had all plug ins deactivated and i am not using any custom code that i know of,
i had both versions of the theme installed and by activating the newer version i lost all the info to frontpage, font sizes and so on.
Just want to make sure if i driectly update, that wont happen ...
I will ask with Armin about that.
oh sounds like you or someone changed the theme files directly and put custom code into the files. then when you update, these files are overwritten
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it