Complexity of customizing Lay Theme
I'm considering a purchase of Lay Theme, moving from a Squarespace site.
What I would like to know is: How complicated would it be to customize Lay.
The specific customization I have in mind is to be able to create some pages with the loose format that Lay allows for, and then some that have on a justified/masonry style grid. For example, this plugin seems to do the trick.
I know super basic CSS/can surely figure out how to do simple Wordpress modifications. However, before investing in setting up a wordpress site, purchasing the theme, etc. I wonder if anyone can indicate whether what I am trying to do will be a simple task for a non programmer or not?
Masonry grid is already included.
You could probably be happy with LayTheme :-)
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it