Image on image overlays
I was wondering if it was possible to override the row gutter value so I can overlay images? I attached a sketch of what I am trying to do. I keep getting the message that the value must be greater than 0 (screenshot attached). Thank you in advance!
you can right click on images to give them a negative offset.
That should do the job.
That did the trick – thank you so much!
Great! Happy to hear!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it