Mailchimp Pop Up Signup Form is not visible on Wordpress Website that runs with Lay Theme
our website www.wolknlocations.com runs via Wordpress with the template Lay theme. I am building up a Newsletter via Mailchimp. Currently I would like to add a pop-up signup form on our website. It worked one time – but now it's only sometimes visible, and then again it's not visible anymore without any obvious reason. We have already tried different things like: deleting the cookies on the website / trying different browsers / users / laptops / etc. but nothing has helped so far.
I think it is probably a problem with Lay Theme. Have you experienced this problem in the past?
Thank you in advance!
where did you try to implement the popup field?
we've tried to implement the popup field on each one of the website pages by adding a text field, clicking source code, pasting the code inside the field. It automatically changed to a symbol and could be added to the website (no text was shown). Then we saved and refreshed the page. Now, as mentioned before, we don't always see the pop up field. Thanks! Nina
you can implement the field like this:
Hope that helps :-)
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it