I just tried to make an update to my site joeclark.eu. The front end works fine.
In the back end after clicking into a project or page, the gridder does not appear and I can therefore not do anything...
I have tried
-updating laytheme and yoast
-disabling ad blocker and privacy badger
-both chrome and safari
It's a mystery!
Hope you can help
Sorry - Disabling Yoast solved this.
Strange this issue suddenly cropped up.
Am I now unable to use Yoast going fwd?
we are working on it to get YOAST to work again.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it