Multilang site displays broken content
I've created this issue some time ago but then I didn't follow up.
I've installed qTranslate-X and it has broken all the layout. I can't figure out why or how to solve it. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?
telmotype last edited by telmotype
I managed to find the last topic:
Same thing is happening now.
all plugins which are not from LAY are deactivated?
No CUSTOM CODE?
Best is if you write me a PM and include your username, password and a link to this conversation.
@mariusjopen I've sent you the info through chat. Thank you!
hey telmotype, i think you need to use PHP 7 can you change your php version in your webhost control panel please? thanks
That solved it!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it