Text formats don't apply correctly
everything works fine, but one problem I can't solve. I guess it is a bug.
I created a text-format (named "Thumbnail") I want to apply to the "project title" (under "project thumbnails"). There are 2 issues:
1 The typo is not in uppercase even though it is set in the options (screenshot).
2 Only the settings for the desktop version (that are set in the text format) apply on all screen sizes (desktop, mobile & tablet)
Check the project thumbnails. The typo should change to different sizes according to the breaking points:
Browser: Chrome & Firefox
I hope you can help.
Thank you in advance.
can you check:
- is there any CUSTOM CSS in the background
- Can you rename it to another name. Not Thumbnail? Maybe: Typo_Thumbnail
- Maybe you tell the fonts somewhere else to have a specific size?
thank you for the quick reply.
To your questions:
- there is no custom css
- I renamed it to "typo_thumbnails", same issue
- Do you mean tell the font to change via css?
I noticed, as soon as I change the color (under Customizing ▸ Project Thumbnails - Project Title) the dropdown-menu "text formats" becomes empty.
Right now (I didn't change the color (to white), as I would like to) the issue seems to be gone. But I can't change the color:
This is not supposed to work like this, is it?
I can see that the responsive size works now. How did you do it?
Also in the Customizer you can chose the link-hover colour.
Or you use CUSTOM CSS to do that.
Sometimes those link colours can be very annoying. Because many rules are working the same time.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it