Precise menu design with logo on top
I made a very minimalist / clean website on Lay theme. you can see it here:
I would like to use a proper menu instead of links, but keep the exact layout of the site I have now, which means: Name always on top on the left, then a distance and menu in different font size and then the content always an exact distance from the menu. Menu content changing colour into red when entered.
Please help. Thanks a lot
Create your menu in appearance -> menus
Go to "Customize" -> "Menu Style" -> "Menu" -> "Menu Points Arrangement": vertical
"Customize" -> "Menu Style" -> "Menu": uncheck "is fixed"
Also you have the menu bar still showing up. Hide the menu bar here
Go to "Customize" -> "Menu Style" -> "Menu Bar"
"Customize" -> "Site title" -> "Site Title"
Just set a text site title here, position it and uncheck "is fixed".
Then in "Lay Options" -> "Gridder Defaults" set your Frame Top Value to something like 300px. Try out different values here.
In the "Getting Started" video I explain how to create a menu and I explain the gridder defaults and the customizer, maybe that helps.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it