Element Grid Links
telmotype last edited by
I think this was a request before.
Is it possible to have element grid images as/with links?
not possible. But a good idea.
You can use stack or thumbnail grid?
I'm also really interested to have the whole element grid as 1 link.
This is the element grid on my home page and I'd like to link all 4 images to 1 project:
(Would be nice if all 4 images together would zoom in a bit, for example, when mouse hover.)
I love this Masonry-layout type and tried to replicate it by using 'stack' but then I cannot place the pictures next to each other/nor can I use the gridder because my x -and y-offset doesn't seem to work accurately (no correspondence between the gridder and the actual website).
Is there an alternative way?
It would be great if you could build in a link option for the element grid! Thanks.
until now there is not a real way to zoom in to multiple images the same time.
You could code that with jQuery maybe.
@mariusjopen and so also no way to link all 4 images to 1 project?
well, you could link each image to the same project.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it