Links in Texts Mouseover - mobil
we set all mouseover links in texts in blue. Which works for desktop but not for for mobil.
Any reason? Because for Menu Point Mouseover it works in mobil and desktop.
Thanks! and all best
it should actually work with the Customizer from LayTheme.
Is there a mess in the hierarchy of the CSS?
I know that this can be very confusing sometimes.
Otherwise use CUSTOM CSS and use !important.
On the desktop-mobile it works though.
thanks - well the only CSS we use is for the Menu, so that can not really effect the links, right?
Yes it works for desktop but not for mobile. Any idea?
can you use the CUSTOM CSS for the mobile version to get the links in the right colour?
Thanks Marius! Well the thing I would love to avoid any custom CSS possible. Since I always have to contact a third person for that and the website should be easily changeable and then a lot of CSS is not handy.
the menu is really an exception.
So this links issue is sth that works within lay theme. and we would just need to find the bug here.
could you have a look thanks!
to understand you right:
On the menu version you want the links of the navigation in which colour?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it