Sub Menu, expand Background
Just a quick CSS question: how can I expand the background of a sub menu to the left? So that there is more white space but the text is still aligned with the top point? With padding etc. I can only manage to move the text, not the background.
I am been using the 'lastest version' described in this discussion: http://laythemeforum.com:4567/topic/913/drop-down-menu/
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it