Just a quick CSS question: how can I expand the background of a sub menu to the left? So that there is more white space but the text is still aligned with the top point? With padding etc. I can only manage to move the text, not the background.
I am been using the 'lastest version' described in this discussion: http://laythemeforum.com:4567/topic/913/drop-down-menu/
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it