Changing image z-depth
Looking to move an image beneath a body of text. Is there a way to do this with custom CSS? I assume you assign it using the "set HTML class and id". Would appreciate a pointer on how to do this as well.
that depends on the position in the code of the box.
Also on which CSS position the element has.
Can you provide a link?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it