cannot embed a vimeo link
I uploaded a video on vimeo to embed it's code in lay theme but when I copy the link it says "Malformed address! Please check if this is a valid Youtube or Vimeo address."
my website is ilabianchi.com and embed link is
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/163429220?autoplay=1" width="650" height="366" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/163429220">Ilaria Bianchi story telling - My life as a Designer</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user51297225">ilaria bianchi</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
What you have there is the embed code, but lay theme expects just a vimeo url when you click "+Video" like: https://vimeo.com/102394454
Does that work?
Can you try that in Chrome? Which browser and version of that browser are u using?
This post is deleted!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it