Dear @Marius, another question regarding the mobile spacing: the mobile spaces can only be adapted in general for all subpages? like no distinction is possible here?
I would like to have a none top space here (all text pages): http://people-berlin.karuna-ev.de/about/
and here 50% (all image pages): http://people-berlin.karuna-ev.de/campaign/
I am afraid that I do not completely understand your question :-)
I am sorry.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it