All of a sudden there is no content on my website.
Everything looks normal in wp-admin.
I cannot update Laytheme. Could that be the problem?
I downloaded it while it was free.
I hope you can help.
I sent u a mail!
same here. how was it solved?
Hey phil, what is your laytheme website url?
This post is deleted!
anything I can do?
Hey phil u got mail
Hi, i think this happens to me too. when i press on "about" nothing appears, and when i refresh i get
" Not Found The requested URL /a-b-o-ut/ was not found on this server."
And nothing appears neither time although theres content in the wp-admin...
If you could help i appreciate it, thanks!!
haha maria, cool website!
hmm seems to work now on your website
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it