thanks! I only both changed the WordPress URL and the Website URL to peoplewebsite.de, which results that you only see the menu but not the rest of the website.
Is there a way we can put it back to http://people-berlin.karuna-ev.de for both WordPress URL and the Website URL?
The strange thing is that the Wordpress Login doesn't work any more:
Thanks so much,
Dear @mariusjopen ,
I have a similar problem.
My website is hosted by Gandi.
I want to change the wordpress adress to my domain claireisrael.com
Unfortunatly, it doesn't work.
I tried to migrate the website via duplicator, it still doesn't work.
Can you explain me what do you mean by "to change the link in your webhost"?...
Thanks a lot for your help.
Make sure to follow Armin’s Tutorial.
You need to tell Wordpress / the database where all the files are located. You cannot just copy the files over to a different location. Think of it like indesign files and the linked files have been moved somehwere else – You need to relink everything to the new location and paths otherwise the document isn’t working as expected – That’s basically what migrating is.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it