Align menu to grid
I want to align the menu separately. I explain; I want a part (projects) to be alienated with the content. And the same with the other parts. I attach a sample image to see how I want it to be.
What do I have to do or modify?!
if you inspect the navigation with Chrome Inspector, you can see that each menu item has an ID.
With % or vh you can align them to your needs. Will be some small annoying work. But it is possible.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it