HEY! I am working on a photography portfolio. In my initial design I wanted to style the menu just like the "logo" (see attached images). I’ve tried to rebuild the logo with a third and fourth menu, but the mouseover/active-colors should not be active for them. Is it somehow possible to deactivate them for the third and fourth menu with additional css?
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it