Custom menu styling
HEY! I am working on a photography portfolio. In my initial design I wanted to style the menu just like the "logo" (see attached images). I’ve tried to rebuild the logo with a third and fourth menu, but the mouseover/active-colors should not be active for them. Is it somehow possible to deactivate them for the third and fourth menu with additional css?
maybe to build it as CUSTOM HTML is also a good solution.
You can use CUSTOM CSS to change the colours of the links. DOn't forget to use !important.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it