Ive been trying to place some custom css into the theme by placing it into Custom CSS and Custom Head Content or Custom HTML at top and also to add a class (for an icon) into a Site, but it didnt work so far
Am i doing it wrong ?
Theres the screenshot,
Thanks for ur help
almost right :-D
You need to use those boxes to use CUSTOM CODE.
Hope that brings you in the right direction :-)
Thanks for ur reply - Those were the boxes i used (at least i thought i did) - but i wasnt able to put the <a href="#" class="fa fa-facebook"></a> into the html code of my page.
that one goes into the CUSTOM HTML box.
It really should work.
Can you try again and show us a link?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it