Link to anchor on the page
I am trying to add a button on the top menu that links to an anchor point on the front page.
I created an ID for the element I want the anchor to be, in this case is a line. The problem is that I don´t know how to link to this anchor from the menu.
edgrbnz last edited by edgrbnz
It’s not that tricky and there are several threads for this on the forum.
I personally found 👉this one👈 pretty helpful.
@edgrbnz thanks a lot! I will check
This post is deleted!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it