yesterday i did a collapsed sidebar menu for a page i'm working on right now:
The only problem i have is, that the content of the page won't move with the sidebar, like it does in this example:
The CSS they use in the example is:
transition: margin-left .5s; /* If you want a transition effect */
Is it possible to achieve the effect by changing #main to whatever is used in laytheme? Do i have to put in the page ID? Or is this not possible with laytheme due to the way it uses Java Script?
It would be great if you could give me a little hint :-)
it looks great! I do not understand what you want to achieve.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it