How to Center Projects
Is there a Possibility to show all Projects (not the Overview or the Whole Site, just the what u call Projects in the Theme) center-aligned?
You mean project thumbnails? What do you mean with center aligned, like on haw-lin.com?
exactly like on haw-lin.com
So i werent talking about project thumbnails but about the whole project and the pictures / text within them, how i can center the whole project-sites, if u click on them?
how i can center the whole project-sites, if u click on them?
I'm not sure if I understand that sentence. I mean u enter a project if you click on its project thumbnail.
If you are German maybe you can write in German then it might be easier.
Ok, on haw-lin the images have a fixed pixel width and they are just aligned around a centered y axis.
Everthing in lay theme has a percentage based width instead of a fixed pixel width.
If you want to align things around a centered y-axis you might want to use the green vertical line in the gridder as a visual hint and place your images/texts/videos around it.
Thanks a lot!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it