fresh install / requested URL was not found on the server
I recently installed Laytheme on a new wordpress site and am trying to create a new page but keep getting "404 not found - the requested URL was not found the server" when I try to visit the updated page.
I see that the permalink reads "http://" in the page on Laytheme, but the "http://" isn't present on the URL in the browser. I tried adding this page to the primary menu, and I see that I can navigate to the page that way, but it's empty when I do this and typing it into the browser causes the error.
the domains seem to work now :-D
Did you change anything?
Hi Marius, it does! Not sure why the permalinks took so long to update... Thanks for the reply!
ah! Glad to hear!
Hi! I have the same problem. How does the permalink update take? I can't view the page. It says: Not found. Also the http is not showing aswell.
have a look here:
Hope that helps!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it