Carousel Addon: circles not visible
Hey, i'm using the Carousel addon. Unfortunately the circles below any content (text/images) don't seem to work properly in my case. The cursor actually changes its form while hovering over the suspected circle's location (10px below the images) but they're not visible. For reference check this link: http://mariusfaulhaber.com/mousesports-esports-csgo/
edit: I have looked through other topics but this issue has not been described yet. I'd be very happy to get support on this.
the page dots are there.
Did you use CUSTOM CSS for anything?
not that i remember. Is there a way to test this by inserting a "clean" css structure w/o killing all the content? Or would you suggest to reinstall everything right from the start?
Happy weekend everybody,
the pagedots are there.
I removed the white background in the CSS-Inspector and I can see them now.
Have a look if you can play with that.
eventually i was able to fix it by deactivating a plugin called 'Easy Google Fonts'. Still i don't know what the actual issue was (no idea how to use CSS) but at least Laytheme now works as it is supposed to.
yes. Sometimes things interfere…
Good it works now!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it