Finally I'm ready to migrate the website. But I failed doing so. I have no idea what I did wrong: I used your little tutorial, but it accessed instead my old indexhibit site again. Now I'm a bit lost, since I have really no idea of how to solve the problem. And just redirecting my domain to the wp file did not work either... Can you please help me?
Thank you so much
Yeah I need to do a video tutorial for migrating one day. I think for beginners that's not so easy to do.
Please send these infos to my email email@example.com
- website address
- address of new lay theme website
- login to wordpress backend
- ftp server/host, ftp username, ftp password
- login to webhost (a webhost is where you got your webspace)
Then I can migrate for u!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it