Can't add Project Thumbnails on certain page
I can't add Project Thumbnails anymore on a certain page (on all other pages on this website it works). When I click on the button "Project Thumbnails", nothing happens.
(As you can see in the picture, the button turns dark grey when I click on it, but the pop-up with the project thumbnails does not open.)
I use Safari and Chrome and have the problem in both Browsers.
Operating system: macOS Mojave (Version 10.14.3)
URL where problem is experiences: http://dace-project.com/news/
(It works on the other pages, just not the news page. It used to work and then stopped working there.)
What can I do to fix this?
I see that something gets called.
Thank you for the quick reply.
I am unsure which Custom Java Script is used on this website. How can I find this out?
do you have code in this box?
No, there's nothing in this box.
Best is if you write me a PM and include your username, password and a link to this conversation.
I did not do it – but I would try to deactivate all the plugins you have installed.
Just to see if that is the problem.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it