I have problems with the carousel. When the web is passed to the server, the images of the carousel are lowered to the bottom, forming two different blocks, when everything should be unified.
I have tried to recreate the pages of each project and the same thing keeps happening to me.
Sample page attached: https://www.carlosadalid.com/tercera
what kind of settings do you have here?
Also, do you use CUSTOM CSS to change the size?
You are the best @mariusjopen .
Thank you very much for everything!
Ah, glad to help!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it