read more and hide again
I tried to incorporate a similar function, which Marta also uses. Unfortunately after trying different things I can't make it work ... I would like to hide the [DE]-text (blue text) in the first place, when clicking [DE], the text should show up. Also it would be nice if [DE] changes into [—] in order to hide the text again.
I would appreciate your help a lot!
This is what the code looks right now:
what you want is a simple accordeon function.
I think that popped up in the forum already.
Do you want to have a look and when you get stuck ask for help again?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it