the site looks very messy. If I were you i would build a clean environment. Maybe a blank white page. There I would place one or two images with the effect and see how they behave. If you already see problems there, they are easier to isolate. In the end it is always about isolating problems.
Hope that helps!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it