I have just updated to the latest version 2.7.5 ( hoping it would resolve my mobile site crashing. but unfortunately no.)
- and I have noticed that my landscape images are being cropped within the carousel, also if I place cursor over a slide to pause or to click through at my own speed and then remove curser from slide autoplay no longer works.
and finally when viewing in Safari I get a banner running along the top which says
"This website is using significant energy. Closing it may improve the responsiveness of your mac"
The slideshow has 90 images - is that excessive!?
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it