How far can I customize my Lay theme?
I'm currently considering buying Lay theme for my portfolio, but as a graphic designer I need to be able to customize the layout of my website.
I read on Lay's presentation website that it isn't possible to change the code of the theme - I understand that, but does it means we can't change the css file and the html markup?
Is it possible to install the theme into a 'lay-custom' folder and to use my own html markup and css stylesheet?
If you want I can send you a testaccount so you can see if lay theme is customozable enough for you.
thank you for your anwser.
It would be great to be able to test Lay before placing my order! Thank you!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it