independent gridder defaults?
franzi last edited by franzi
I find myself in the situation where i would like to edit only certain values on the gridder defaults settings, but not the row gutters, since i manually differentiated them. Therefore, to click on the save button would mean to go back to have one row gutter value for everything and lose my settings. Maybe a checkbox next to each setting option to turn on/off the editing could be a solution.
yes. This is an issue. I will point that out again.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it