I find myself in the situation where i would like to edit only certain values on the gridder defaults settings, but not the row gutters, since i manually differentiated them. Therefore, to click on the save button would mean to go back to have one row gutter value for everything and lose my settings. Maybe a checkbox next to each setting option to turn on/off the editing could be a solution.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it