Fullscreen slider doesn't work when there is more than one element per page on the phone version
As the title says, the problem is the following:
the fullscreen slider does not work when there is more than one element per page on the phone version.
It seems that as soon as I add a new element, on the mobile version. it directly disables the fullscreen slider.
The "main region" automatically changes from
class="hascustomphonegrid" (without fullscreen slider)
class="hascustomphonegrid vertical-fullpage fullpage-wrapper" style="height: 100%; position: relative; touch-action: none; transform: translate3d(0px, 0px, 0px, 0px);" (fullscreen slider active)
How can I force him to always stay in fullscreen slider?
Thank you for your feedback,
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
correct. I can see that issue as well.
I will check back with Armin about it.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Sorry for the late answer.
"Fullscreen Slider will be active in the phone view if each of your rows only contains one element.
Also Fullscreen Slider can be active on the phone view if you use Custom Phone Layouts."
This is written in "Lay Options" -> "Fullscreen Slider Addon"
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it