Captions from IPTC data?
Is there a way to have image captions automatically generated from iptc core data like title or description?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
this is not possible.
I will write it down for possible future improvements.
The idea ist to post a big amount of images via element grid to a site and then have the image cations all drawn automatically from the iptc data rather than writing a caption for every single image by hand. Could be a nice feature i guess. My weblog with standard wp theme does this and it is very helpful. Maybe sometime lay can have this too :)
Have a good one everybody.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it