Custom Mailchimp sign up form
Hey Armin and Marius, i've placed some custom code to modify the mailchimp sign up form. However the webfonts i have selected only appear correctly when using Chrome on my computer. Safari on my computer displays the wrong font and other computers display the wrong font in this case too.
In other cases the web font displays correctly but for this is doesn't.
Could you help?
Thanks a lot.
LayTheme has not really an influence of how Mailchimp will display a font.
Best is you inspect the element with Google Inspector and style the fonts manually.
I hope that helps!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it