I can't see Lightbox plugin even though it's installed
Hi there, I'm creating a website for an artist which is hosted on Dreamhost. I intend to use the Lightbox plugin as it will feature many images under different categories. The problem is I can't see the plugin to be able to use it. I've installed it and I can view Lay Options > Lightbox Addon, but it's not showing up anywhere when I want to use it (i.e. it's not appearing under the 'More' dropdown menu in the Gridder, where I believe it should be). Many thanks for your help! Sophie
edgrbnz last edited by
as soon as you activate the lightbox addon it’s active per default. You are able to globally configure it via its settings in
Lay Options / Lightbox Addon:
It is not in the
moredropdown of the gridder. Depening on how you configured it (see above) you just get a checkbox to activate / deactivate it for a whole project, page or category or it is just active or inactive depending on your settings.
If you you don’t want certain images to be lightboxed there is a short explanation on how to exclude images in the page of the addon:
I hope that helps!
@edgrbnz thanks so much! Really helpful. Sophie
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it